Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there!
06-08-2014, 09:51 AM
Hello there!
Hey guys, nice to meet you all. Just read some very interesting stuff here and decided to join.
I rarely took serious care of my hair, just a decent haircut and some gel for styling. Recently I changed my haircut and now trying to get some length (the goal is medium). My hair used to be long and curly as a child and teen, then short (sometimes shaved them myself). I want to learn the basics, get a conditioner (never used one before) and some useful for my hair type products.
I m trying pomades now, its been 2 days only. The main problem is that my hair become really dry and look weak after a shower, a "sponge" with zero texture. Pomade helped a bit with styling, but the result is kinda boring. I wll upload some photos.
Thanks in advance and enjoy your every single day! Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: Hello there!
I cant upload photos yet it seems Sad
06-08-2014, 11:13 AM
Welcome!

I have just enabled your uploading of pictures so that you can upload your pictures as part of your introduction in this thread. Remember, if you want to ask for advice or feedback, please do so in this forum section. You will need at least 11 posts to start your own thread to ask for advice/feedback and you can keep that thread as an on-going thread so that any time you change your hairstyle/hair/look, you can then ask for more feedback.

You can read more about forum posts and our rules in our FAQ thread. Welcome again!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
06-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Thx TMHF! Cant wait to read all the guides.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------