Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, please help!
02-08-2016, 07:03 AM
Hello, please help!
I'm new to this board. Name's, "Chicago" Joe. I'm attempting to grow my hair down to around shoulder length at least. I've always had a bald head. Even as a kid it's never been longer than a #2 clipper as I can remember. I'm mixed. My mother is black and father is white. I have no idea what kind of hair I have. I've been growing it for about 4 months now and it's just over 2 inches long. It seems to be mostly straight and occasionally a wave or two. The problem is it's so thick that it grows straight out like I stuck my finger in a socket. Will it ever fall? Will it ever move? What is this on my head?! What do I do with it?!
I can't seem to figure out how to post photos
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2016, 11:35 AM
RE: Hello, please help!
(02-08-2016 07:03 AM)Brimlow Wrote:  I'm new to this board. Name's, "Chicago" Joe. I'm attempting to grow my hair down to around shoulder length at least. I've always had a bald head. Even as a kid it's never been longer than a #2 clipper as I can remember. I'm mixed. My mother is black and father is white. I have no idea what kind of hair I have. I've been growing it for about 4 months now and it's just over 2 inches long. It seems to be mostly straight and occasionally a wave or two. The problem is it's so thick that it grows straight out like I stuck my finger in a socket. Will it ever fall? Will it ever move? What is this on my head?! What do I do with it?!
I can't seem to figure out how to post photos

Hey,
There is a 50 post limit to post pictures on here.
Try uploading your image to imgur and putting spaces inbetween think link so the psot doesn't read it as a link.
I've had such bad hair when I was younger and would love to help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------