Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello my name is Coyle and am growing hair out and bleach/coloring it 0 0
Hello my name is Coyle and am growing hair out and bleach/coloring it
03-04-2018, 08:39 AM
Hello my name is Coyle and am growing hair out and bleach/coloring it
Hello, I usually keep my hair shaved, every few months use a number 2 blade to trim it back. But I noticed that it is thinning and graying so this will be the last time I let my hair grow out and have some color (I used to grow it long when I was younger.) I am using a combination of bleaching it out, then using toner to get out the orange tones, afterwards use a semi-permanent silver for the temples (which have the most gray/dull silver) and I've used just for men's dark brown touch of gray which is pretty close to my natural color but when it grows out it's got that faded look, so I will be trying now to after bleaching and using toner, to lightly apply the touch of gray on top and back, to brighten up the silver but have enough touch of gray color so my roots won't be noticeable. The goal is to have as much of a bright whitish blonde color with a balance of darker color so it blends with the natural color--letting the roots blend in more effectively. I have experimented doing this once, bleaching, used some blonde hair dye then the just for men which took more to the top. Overall it was a success, but this time I want to get nice bright silver temples and as much bright white blonde color as I can while working with my dark roots.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Growing my hair out. Found this page. JoernEge 2 364 04-12-2017 04:13 AM
Last Post: JoernEge
Smile 16 year old boy growing hair long looking for cool hairstyles JonathanTheSinger 4 2,145 01-06-2016 11:33 PM
Last Post: wishihadgoodhair
  Hello, all - From shaving hair to growing a hairstyle steveoh562 1 854 09-03-2015 11:09 AM
Last Post: Panther
  Growing long hair, from an undercut. hamez harris 0 617 02-15-2015 07:26 AM
Last Post: hamez harris