Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello menshairforum!
06-22-2015, 03:31 PM
Hello menshairforum!
Hey peeps

I'm just another guy here to educate myself on hairstyles and maybe ask some advice.

I've had crazy long metal hair for years before as well as a really terrible white-guy afro and dreadlocks which were ace! Now I've entered the world of shorter hair and I am at a total loss haha!

Looking forward to my time on this site Smile

Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2015, 07:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2015 07:52 AM by Mane Man.)
RE: Hello menshairforum!
Hey dude welcome to the forum and I hear you on the transition from long hair to short hair. I spent one year growing my hair but screwed it all up with hair dyes and whatnot so I decided to cut it short. I was also lost with regards to trendy hairstyles as I used to be more of a buzzcut guy or classic haircuts guy, so attempting to style my hair in a quiff or that brush up hairstyle was a total failure for me lol

I'm growing my hair long again and it's lower than my shoulders now. I've never considered dreadlocks but I've seen that there is a big thread on dreadlocks in the forum that probably would give me some good ideas.

Was there any reason for you to cut your long hair? It must have been a serious reason since I would not think of cutting my long hair unless it was due to something that was essential like a new job.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------