Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello guys!
09-30-2016, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2016 01:46 PM by seventh_star.)
Hello guys!
Hello everyone, Im Clint, 24 yo, from Philippines. I came here to learn about hair products and effective hair styling. I have a thick straight black hair and was long haired before. Im into all sorts of music but heavily into metal, specifically european power metal. I always had half-ponytail when my hair was long which my friends and myself found attractive and suits my face but now I decided to have a haircut to pursue my childhood dream which is the godfather slicked back. I prefer the classic slicking back rather than the modern "undercut" slicked back. I use Lockharts Goon Grease oil-based pomade. The best thing my hair can do right now is the side part with hair slightly combed upwards. I wanted to slick it back but when I do that, my hair automatically parts in the middle, which is my natural hair parting. Is my hair just too short to slick back? Please help me achieve my childhood dream.

Edit: Goon Grease is good but I want more hold, can you suggest a pomade stronger than Goon Grease?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink Heya Guys! ChrisHarrington 0 63 11-15-2016 09:36 AM
Last Post: ChrisHarrington
  Hi Guys Rodzilla 0 196 05-05-2016 08:19 AM
Last Post: Rodzilla
  Hey guys glaze 0 239 03-06-2016 02:36 PM
Last Post: glaze
  Hi, Guys - O leastwood2 1 326 03-03-2016 11:39 AM
Last Post: Doworkgetbig