Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello...great to have found this forum!
06-23-2015, 05:30 PM
Hello...great to have found this forum!
Hey everyone. I'm really glad to have found this forum. I'm hoping to find some other guys like me who are facing the same questions. I'm 47, thinning on top and headed to a three year beard. Found a guy in my city who focuses on 19th century beard styles and am going to him. Super excited to see what comes of his talent and any of your feedback. Also hopeful I can pass along things I've learned as well.

Best to you all!

B
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2015, 07:40 AM
RE: Hello...great to have found this forum!
Hey man that's awesome as it's rare to find the really old style barbershops and barbers. I'm growing my hair long so I just go to a hairdresser if anything but back when I had short hair I liked to go to the older barbers for some classic cuts like the businessman cut.

I'm thinking of growing a beard too as I am reading through the facial hair section in the forum and getting ideas. I look forwad to hearing what you have to say about old style facial hair! Smile
06-24-2015, 07:48 AM
RE: Hello...great to have found this forum!
Yeah...this guy is great. He's spent the past six years focusing on beards from the 1800's. He does competitions. Just really great to have found him. Problem is I don't know what I'll do if he leaves Sad I'm learning everything I can from him in case I need to train someone else when he's gone!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  India mens hair forum member - Intro shivam_rawat 0 111 10-26-2016 08:01 AM
Last Post: shivam_rawat
  Hey guys - New curly hair forum member anequito 1 728 10-10-2015 01:03 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Photo Hi guys i'm going to introduce myself - Italian forum member Syndrome97 1 575 07-28-2015 01:08 PM
Last Post: Bradley
  Change Hairstyle From Side Swept Fringe, New Forum Member! denton 0 624 05-13-2015 10:10 PM
Last Post: denton