Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from greece
11-15-2014, 07:20 PM
Hello from greece
Hello, i am 20 and i have curly mid length hair. I would love to learn how style them and give them the right look. Nice to meet you all Smile))
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2014, 10:28 PM
RE: Hello from greece
Welcome to the forum from another newbie. Although several years your senior, I too am starting this journey with mid length hair, approximately 4+ inches at the moment. I've learned lots from the forum and Rogelio's 2nd book. My hair is predominantly wavy with coils in the back by the neck. I'm hoping with time and weight they'll express themselves more as waves like the rest of my mane.

Good luck on your journey!
11-17-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: Hello from greece
Welcome!

Like Unshorn mentioned, you can get The Men's Hair Book (Rogelio's second book) although I also recommend you to read around the forum and ask questions. We have lots of hairstyle guides and hundreds of pictures (and the number is increasing daily) of the different men's hairstyles, which will give you enough inspiration and ideas to choose a given hairstyle.

We actually have a couple more forum members from Hellas Smile

Welcome again!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------