Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from TN!
04-08-2014, 06:21 AM
Hello from TN!
Hey guys,

New to the forum. I'm from 23 live in TN. I'm married, my wife and I are both youth pastors. My style is probably somewhere in the middle of hipster and ivy league. I'm currently rocking a slightly grown out undercut, that I wear both sideswept or back and to the side?(not sure if there is a name for that...) I just wear it how it falls. I'm hoping to change up style a bit, I may post shortly for some tips in the hairstyles section. Anyway, look forward to conversing with everyone!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: Hello from TN!
Hey welcome on board and thanks for your service to your community! Smile

Sure, browse around and read the many styling guides we already have. Thee is bound to be one style or picture that you'd like to emulate, and we are happy to give tips and help you track your hairstyle changes.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
04-09-2014, 06:16 AM
Thanks for the welcome! I've seen several very nice hairstyles, I'm coming to the conclusion I definitely have to make it back to my barber to clean up my undercut though.
04-09-2014, 11:33 AM
(04-09-2014 06:16 AM)Th3Pr1de Wrote:  Thanks for the welcome! I've seen several very nice hairstyles, I'm coming to the conclusion I definitely have to make it back to my barber to clean up my undercut though.

I suppose you have read through our huge Undercut hairstyle thread and seen all the different variations of the Undercut? If not, it's definitively an excellent thread to go through as we have posted dozens if not hundreds of pictures of the Undercut in the thread and in this forum altogether Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------