Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from LA - Long on top, short on sides, volume needed!
06-01-2015, 05:09 PM
Hello from LA - Long on top, short on sides, volume needed!
Hello from LA. New here. Gentleman in my early 30s. Like every other man under 75, I recently made the move to a fade or fade'esque style with closely cropped sides and longer hair atop. My hair is starting to thin slightly and I'm looking for ways to boost volume up top, with medium hold and without getting crispy or having my hair separate into lots of separate chunks. Cheers!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2015, 06:43 AM
RE: Hello from LA - Long on top, short on sides, volume needed!
Hello and welcome! Smile

I've seen some of your useful posts already. Great to have a new member sharing his experiences styling his hair. I've upgraded your account in case that you want to open up a thread to get some hairstyle feedback.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
06-11-2015, 04:41 PM
Hey, I have the exact same hair as you. Currently I have been experimenting with volumizing hair shampoos but none have helped as much as i would like. As for the product I use to style my hair, it's American Crew Forming Cream and I love it. Its keeps the natural look in your hair and allows you to style your hair easily. Hope I helped. Good Luck!
06-16-2015, 12:11 PM
Mousse? Worked for me.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Long Hair Male looking for hair care info before shaving locks - Hey xbadgerx 0 126 07-18-2016 02:34 AM
Last Post: xbadgerx
  Newbie Wants Long Hair ImNotSureIfiCanGrow 0 258 12-06-2015 07:46 PM
Last Post: ImNotSureIfiCanGrow
  Long forehead Kasëm 0 286 11-29-2015 07:11 PM
Last Post: Kasëm
Bug Want to grow hair long but have a balding spot, is this baldness? bizoo90 4 745 10-15-2015 02:10 PM
Last Post: Jessie