Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Holland
04-30-2015, 07:51 AM
Hello from Holland
Hello everyone!

Before asking all my questions i'll introduce myself. I'm a 25 year old man from Holland.
I found this forum while searching Google for inspiration and "how-to-style-tips".
Born with the curse (of maybe blessing in the near-future??) of wavy/curly hair. Not really sure, but i think my hair is a bit inbetween wavy and coily. It isn't really wavy, it curls/coils. On the other hand, it doesn't coils in "endless corkscrews" like Justin Timberlake's hair would probably do for example. Near the crown-area my hair is a bit more wavy, the closer to my forehead the more it tends/seems to coil.
Normally i only use shampoo 2, maybe 3 times a week. Don't use conditioner (yet?) and use the blowdryer regularly. (Aprox 4 times a week). My biggest issue is that my hair is very frizzy in my opinion. When washed and no products in it, every single hair seems to have a will and life of its own! Resulting in looking like a ball of fur. At first i was jaleous of people with straight hair, but now i realise it useless to protest to the will of your own hair and its better to go with the way it was to go and get the most out of it. Hoping to find tips, tricks and inspiration over here. I'll try to post a few pics of my hair later on.

Gr Twister
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------