Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Fort Bliss, TX.
12-11-2014, 03:23 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2014 03:23 PM by CommonCaleb.)
Hello from Fort Bliss, TX.
As stated, I am stationed in Fort Bliss. So that being said I have regulations, I keep my hair on top set up for a comb over and my side's and back are usually medium fade or high fade. The hair on top can only be 3 inches.
I hope I can get help from you gentlemen or ladies. And I also hope to make some friends.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Hello from Fort Bliss, TX.
Hello Caleb and welcome!

We are always happy to help fellow military staff. Feel free (if you haven't already) to read through the military haircuts thread which has all the military haircuts with details on the cuts and pictures. There's plenty more threads with many short haircuts like this short haircuts guide.

Considering that you're allowed 3 inches on top, you have some decent length to play around. Have a look at the slicked back undercut as that might be another haircut that is of your interest. You can post questions in the threads themselves (and create your own thread with your personal case after 11 posts).

Thank you for your service to this nation. We hope you stick around Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
12-11-2014, 04:43 PM
RE: Hello from Fort Bliss, TX.
Thank you. How come I am not able to access some stuff? And thank you for your support.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------