Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Dhaka
12-08-2013, 09:16 PM
Hello from Dhaka
Hi everyone,
I am Russell from Dhaka. I am very much interested in hair style. Really glad being a part of the community. Would like to learn things related to hair style. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: Hello from Dhaka
Hello Dhaka, welcome to the forums. I hope the community here can aid you in any troubles or answer your questions.
12-09-2013, 04:31 AM
This is why I love forums, we find people from every part of the planet and it's basically a mix of culture! Tongue
Hope you enjoy your stay, I'm new here as well. Wink

Anyway, compliments from Portugal to Bangladesh! Big Grin
12-09-2013, 08:29 AM
(12-08-2013 09:16 PM)myhair Wrote:  Hi everyone,
I am Russell from Dhaka. I am very much interested in hair style. Really glad being a part of the community. Would like to learn things related to hair style. Thanks.

Hey Russell, welcome to our community!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
12-09-2013, 11:40 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2013 11:43 PM by myhair.)
Thank you all for the warm welcome, feeling happy being among you.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------