Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Argentina
02-26-2015, 12:02 AM
Hello from Argentina
Hello everyone! I'm Juan and lately I've been looking to change my hairstyle.

I've never been worried about hair and stuff but I think it's time to experiment a little. To tell the truth I'm afraid about getting a new haircut since I don't know if it will suit me or not. I tend to keep my hair medium long but since I started growing my beard I been really curious about the undercut hairstyle. I've been reading some threads and it encourage me to make account here and not be afraid of ask questions and try new styles but I'm a total mess with coordination so I'll have to look for professional help.

I hope this forum helps me to find which haircut would suit me best and guide me through the process.

Sorry about my english!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2015, 08:51 AM
RE: Hello from Argentina
Not a problem, Juan, and welcome! Smile

We have plenty of international members, and I do know that at leas a couple of forum members from Argentina are very active in this forum. You can ask ay questions you want. Men's hair is the kind of topic that most dudes want to know about but feel intimidated to ask.

We do actually have a lot of advice and resources on combining a full beard with hairstyles and the link I've just posted is your best starting point to get ideas on how to wear a beard with any kind of hairstyle, including the Undercut. Then browse around the forum as there's plenty to get ideas from and of course, feel free to ask any questions.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------