Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
03-15-2014, 01:31 AM
Hello everyone!
Hi guys, I just recently found this forum and it is so helpful! Everyone here just seems so supportive and nice Smile

I recently started cutting my own hair because every barber I went to messed up my hair! (even when i showed them the picture of the hairstyle I wanted).

I've really been interested in the undercut hairstyle, but my only problem is that the sides of my hair is too round. I would show a picture, but I think I need 50 or more posts to link an image.

Anyway I look forward to interacting with everyone!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: Hello everyone!
Ey man welcome to the dark side Big Grin !
03-20-2014, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2014 06:38 AM by shane88.)
Welcome Miracleman

I understand what your saying, I have some bad experiences with bad haircuts, don't give up, stay confident

Luckily the undercut is a very easy hairstyle to manage and cut and to pull off, however only cut your hair if your 100% fully sure you know what you doing

The undercut is basically a hairstyle that is shaved very short down the sides and back and then cut and styled on top to suit your need

Photos are a good way to get ideas and inspirations for hairstyles and can be a useful tool to show how you want your hair to be, another tip is once you had your haircut, measure your hair and note the measurements and use it for a guidance to how you want your hair to be, once you have your ideal style you can use the measurements as a reference in the future for haircuts, knowing how you want your hair exactly to be is the key to pulling it off

You say you have a round face, the undercut will go with most types of face (to be honest I think every man can pull this hairstyle off) below is two photos of people with round faces with the undercut, only tip I might give is to have a bit of a quiff to take away the emphasis of how round face is, but have fun playing around with it, you could side part it, fauxhawk it etc.... having your hair very short back and sides will set up the great importance of how your hair is on top, so make sure you know how to pull of it off as the first thing people will notice about this hairstyle is how you style the top of your head

[Image: 2c9fbf791e3c8a337ec5ee0c6f7da449.jpg]

[Image: RGGpVhD.jpg]

Hope this helps
03-22-2014, 10:16 AM
welcome, and may the dark force help you to find the dark abyss.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------