Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
02-22-2015, 02:47 PM
Hello everyone!
Hello everyone, my names Toby, I'm 18 and currently at college in the UK. I just registered and the main reason for this is because I have become a bit bored with my current hairstyle which is a short back and sides (3) with the top left long (not sure about length). I happen to have red hair with an auburn/brown shade (we're dying out! ;D) and it is quite thick and when left longer it becomes wavy.

So yeah thats all from me for now, hope to post in other parts of the forum soon and thx for having me ;D

Toby
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: Hello everyone!
Hi Toby and welcome to the forum!

I've just upgraded your account so that you can post pictures of your hair and hairstyle and ask for advice or feedback.

Simply start a thread in the Blogging section of the forum telling us what you have in your mind, what you'd like and what are your issues. Embed pictures of your hair/hairstyle/haircut from image hosting sites like imgur.com or photobucket.com

Welcome again! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------