Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
11-28-2014, 07:56 PM
Question Hello everyone
Hello everyone I am new to the forums. I have been online googling different hairstyles and always ended up somehow coming across this site. So, I figured I would finally join! :-)

As for me I'm a california native, never really traveled too far out of state. Late twenties so I know I don't have too much longer before I can't do as much with my hair as I would like so I want to capitalize now lol.

Anyway well as of right now I have a slicked back undercut, or atleast an attempt at it. I think my barber messed up and went too high on one side than the other or maybe my hair isn't quite long enough just yet so idk but that's kind of what led me to join these forums. I am in need of help. I really don't want to face the music that my slicked back undercut might be non salvagable, but if I must I must. I don't know how to post pictures on here because I'm sure that would help out a great deal.

The look I was going for was basically a Shia LeBeouf/Jimmy Darmody hairstyle. I also think my barber kept the back end too high as well but I'm not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I waited about six months to grow my hair out to b able to style it this way and will be greatly disappointed if I cannOT do it.

Thank you everyone. Love the site![/b][/i]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------