Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
06-28-2014, 09:51 PM
Hello everyone!
Hi how's it going!? My name is Preston and I am currently in college. I have a distinct love of men's fashion and hair. Everyday should be different in terms of those concepts to me. Unfortunately I am in the current stage of stage 2 balding and I am quite conscientious of this. I was hoping to get advice from those who either are in the same boat or those who just have good advice. Message me if you have any questions for I would be happy to reply. Otherwise feel free to keep in touch!

Ciao,
Preston
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2014, 06:33 AM
RE: Hello everyone!
(06-28-2014 09:51 PM)pblanes1330 Wrote:  Hi how's it going!? My name is Preston and I am currently in college. I have a distinct love of men's fashion and hair. Everyday should be different in terms of those concepts to me. Unfortunately I am in the current stage of stage 2 balding and I am quite conscientious of this. I was hoping to get advice from those who either are in the same boat or those who just have good advice. Message me if you have any questions for I would be happy to reply. Otherwise feel free to keep in touch!

Ciao,
Preston

Welcome to the forum, I am sure that there are many people on this forum that can and will be able to help you out.

Cheers
-greatbritain123Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------