Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, all - From shaving hair to growing a hairstyle
09-02-2015, 04:13 AM
Hello, all - From shaving hair to growing a hairstyle
Nice to meet you, thanks for letting me join. Been reading some threads for a while and decided to finally get on here and try to learn some stuff.
I'm pretty new to this whole "having a hairstyle" thing since I've been shaving my head for about as long as I can remember. I've tried to grow it out a few times but never really put the effort into having a dedicated style I could stick with. I'm looking forward to learning more. Thanks, all!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2015, 11:09 AM
Welcome to the forum, as you can see there's a lot of information to read and digest. If you have any questions then feel free to open a thread for it. Your account has also been upgraded so that you can post pictures of your hair or of your desired haircut or hairstyle goal. When asking questions or asking for feedback it's always good to post pictures of your hair and of any pictures that you like and that would like to know how to get the haircut or hairstyle.

Try uploading the pictures to a free image host like and then embedding them in your new thread or just upload the photos to your thread by attaching them (as attachments).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Long Hair Male looking for hair care info before shaving locks - Hey xbadgerx 0 110 07-18-2016 02:34 AM
Last Post: xbadgerx
  Wanting to try different hairstyle to buzz cut haircut Joe99 0 477 08-18-2015 11:13 PM
Last Post: Joe99
  Change Hairstyle From Side Swept Fringe, New Forum Member! denton 0 598 05-13-2015 10:10 PM
Last Post: denton
  Hey, looking for some hair advice and hairstyle ideas! SPADtrap 2 829 04-26-2015 10:11 PM
Last Post: rodolf094