Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all!
07-08-2014, 01:29 PM
Hello all!
Hi, my name is Tom and I'm 19 and from Ireland (currently living in Dublin).
I recently started paying more attention to my hair, as I'm growing it long, but could use a little guidance..
Last month, I read Rogelio Samson's "The Men's Hair Book" and I'm starting to take better care of my hair (I started making positive changes about three weeks ago, and I'm starting to notice benefits already (I got half a dozen complements on my hair last week, despite having outgrown my cut (I really need a good cut soon, it's getting really out of shape))). I'm looking forward to participating in this forum, and to improving my hair (and hopefully, in future to helping others to so do(and use less brackets in posts)).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2014, 11:17 AM
RE: Hello all!
Hey Tom! Happy to have you here and plenty to read in here too. Smile

The Men's Hair Book is an excellent book that we highly recommend in this forum, so you've done a great move there. You're not the only one experiencing fast benefits from following the advice there Smile

Welcome again!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
07-12-2014, 06:39 AM
Thanks TMHF!
I found it really useful and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone aiming to improve their hair.
I'm looking forward to contributing to the forum in due time.
07-13-2014, 06:39 AM
(07-08-2014 01:29 PM)Nazata Wrote:  Last month, I read Rogelio Samson's "The Men's Hair Book" and I'm starting to take better care of my hair (I started making positive changes about three weeks ago, and I'm starting to notice benefits already

What changes have you made so far? My copy of the book is supposed to arrive this Tuesday and I can't wait haha
07-13-2014, 08:32 AM
welcome bro! the Mens Hair book is THE book. Learned a lot from the Mens Hair book although i also have the Curly Hair book also from same author [Rogelio].

This place is great for chilling and get ideas for your hair. I am jumping from ahircut to haircut all the time because the guys here keep posting more hairstyle lol but the good thing with the book is that it allows you to get any hairstyle you want because you have the base worked out. The shaping of the hair which is the hairstyle becomes so easy when the base is set and which is what u learn in the book.
07-14-2014, 02:58 PM
(07-13-2014 06:39 AM)B2stMode Wrote:  What changes have you made so far? My copy of the book is supposed to arrive this Tuesday and I can't wait haha

I've changed the way I wash and condition my hair (to great effect), I've changed the way I style my hair, change the product I use to style my hair based on my hair type and length and I take better care of my hair in many ways! The change is very apparent and begins quickly.
Rightfully so, it's a great book!

(07-13-2014 08:32 AM)Robert Wrote:  welcome bro! the Mens Hair book is THE book. Learned a lot from the Mens Hair book although i also have the Curly Hair book also from same author [Rogelio].

This place is great for chilling and get ideas for your hair. I am jumping from ahircut to haircut all the time because the guys here keep posting more hairstyle lol but the good thing with the book is that it allows you to get any hairstyle you want because you have the base worked out. The shaping of the hair which is the hairstyle becomes so easy when the base is set and which is what u learn in the book.

Thanks Robert! I definitely agree, it's a fantastic book.
Yeah, one of the reasons I joined this forum was to find and share great hair styles to sport, now that my hair is generally looking good from the roots up.
Definitely, the baseline hair routine makes shaping a hairstyle much easier, as well as increasing the hairstyles that look good on you.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------