Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, I'm John
10-08-2014, 08:56 PM
Hello, I'm John
Hello everyone. I'm John and currently have an undercut man-ponytail at around 6-7 inches on top. Looking for advice on how to go on about growing out my sides to get a full head of hair to achieve a look like Devran Tasken.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2014, 10:09 AM
RE: Hello, I'm John
Welcome John!

I didn't know who Devran Tasken was, so I searched for him and saw some interesting man bun pictures of his. I take it that he is some kind of male model from the Middle East? Perhaps Turkey? Not much information on him. In any case, I am going to post some of his pictures on our man bun hairstyle epic thread as part of the huge amount of man bun pictures that we already have! Smile

It's always great to have a long haired member in the forum. There are plenty of forum members like you, and we have a dedicated forum section to Long Hair (click the link to visit it).

I hope to see you around in the forum.

EDIT: John, the name of the male model you referenced is Devran Taskesen, just found that out too. I've posted some of his man bun hairstyle pictures in the Official Man Bun thread in the link above.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------