Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All
03-13-2015, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2015 10:32 PM by AncientBeard.)
Music Hello All
I'm new here.

Music is my life. Music, and grooming.

A little bit about me, style/grooming wise (I don't want to get too personal, just yet):

I have dark brownish-black hair in the spring and summer-time which turns almost jet black in the winters of my hometown, New York City. Out here in Los Angeles, not quite as dark. Although, sometimes I'm told it gets a midnight-blue like color.

Like my head hair, my facial hair grows in color cycles.

When it grows out long, it coils up, just like the hair on my head.

But, I'm going to start a different thread in the beard section about that. So, hello all, I hope everyone is doing well.

ETA:

How long will it be before I can post replies in threads, and start my own? I was seeking advice, but, I also had some for someone else who was just starting with a beard. It could have really helped him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2015, 07:12 AM
RE: Hello All
Welcome! Smile

We require 11 posts by default, but I've upgraded your account so that you can start threads. Please go to this forum section and start your thread asking for advice and if possible post pictures (you can erase eyes, upper face) so anybody answering can give you a better reply.

A good site to upload your pictures to is imgur.com

Welcome again!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------