Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
03-06-2014, 02:45 AM
Hello!
Heyy guys, I'm Shane and I'm new on here, thought I join this as I enjoy giving advice out on hairstyles myself (good at judging the right hairstyles for people) and I'm looking to learn and improve my knowledge even more (on products, the correct way to style your hair etc) plus I'm growing my hair so I can slightly change my hairstyle right now (would like to get some advice) and I have tried different hairstyles in the past myself such as (parting, fauwhawk, side parting, shaved) Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2014, 04:02 AM
RE: Hello!
Forgot to mention I'm from England
03-06-2014, 09:26 AM
Hey welcome Shane!

We have quite a few UK members here, always happy to have more. Are you growing your hair long? (e.g. shoulder length)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-06-2014, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 11:41 AM by shane88.)
(03-06-2014 09:26 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Hey welcome Shane!

We have quite a few UK members here, always happy to have more. Are you growing your hair long? (e.g. shoulder length)

Thanks for the reply

Yeah, I think my family and friends would take a clipper to my hair if I grew my hair that type of long lol I'm currently have a messy fauwhawk (medium style), I have dark brown/black very thick hair, the style I'm going for is similar to a football player called Fabio Coentrao (Real Madrid), I just need to add length and layers to my sides and back prob 2 inches I say, I'm also debating to either completely dye my hair a lighter colour or streak it like Coentrao, but won't decide on that until I've got my style
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------