Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
01-21-2014, 06:47 PM
Hello
Hey guys,

I've been looking around the forum for a couple days, and finally decided to join. I've only recently become interested in my hair, but it seems like an relatively simple improvement to make overall. I hope you guys can help me out, and I you.

Juan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: Hello
(01-21-2014 06:47 PM)holoublahee Wrote:  Hey guys,

I've been looking around the forum for a couple days, and finally decided to join. I've only recently become interested in my hair, but it seems like an relatively simple improvement to make overall. I hope you guys can help me out, and I you.

Juan

Welcome!
01-22-2014, 12:43 PM
(01-21-2014 06:47 PM)holoublahee Wrote:  Hey guys,

Juan

Welcome Juan Smile yes your hair can make a big difference in how you look and it is not difficult at all to get it right. However having good hair - you know the kind women turn their heads around - is not only about the hairstyle but also about the right cut & ALSO about hair care, this is very important because you need the right hair care or no amount of hairstyles will fix your hair.
If you dont have it already get yourself The Men's Hair Book & start reading it as you also read our forum so you can learn fast about your hair. The Men's Hair Book is from a hair expert who browses this forum sometimes so you can ask questions too & it is the only book we recommend for learning fast about your hair. Then when you begin to understand your hair it is time to get the right hair products but then with all the stuff you have learned from reading our forums and reading the book you will save a LOT of money buying exactly the right products for you Smile
This is how in the forum we recommend the method to have the best hair possible. It is a myth that it is the hairstyle that is the most important and that you should get right. It is first the hair care, then after it is the rest Wink
01-23-2014, 05:15 AM
Welcome Smile
01-23-2014, 07:49 AM
(01-23-2014 05:15 AM)Tocalc123 Wrote:  Welcome Smile

Welcome Huan! Smile
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------