Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
01-11-2014, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 07:56 AM by titanic.)
Hello
Hello. I'm from Greece.
I love the slicked back and very wet look in the hair since I was a child although didn't do it to my hair.
I started doing it lately and I'm here so i can take suggestions about products and such.
Thank you!

By the way, it seems I can't post anywhere, besides in this section. Why is that? is it because I'm a new member?
I read the rules and FAQ but I can't find an answer.
It says you have to have 11 posts and such, but I can't post anywhere.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2014, 07:59 AM
RE: Hello
Hmmm.. It seems I can now. Sorry for my edit in the previous message.
01-11-2014, 08:12 AM
welcome, yup after posting in this section you can post anywhere else so is just the starting of threads that you cant until you hit 11 posts.
01-11-2014, 09:09 AM
(01-11-2014 08:12 AM)Alex Wrote:  welcome, yup after posting in this section you can post anywhere else so is just the starting of threads that you cant until you hit 11 posts.

Yes, thank you.
I guess it needed for a few minutes to pass after my 1st post here, so I could post elsewhere.
01-12-2014, 02:26 AM
hey welcome to the forum, i'm new too Smile
01-12-2014, 06:30 AM
(01-12-2014 02:26 AM)dokesboy Wrote:  hey welcome to the forum, i'm new too Smile

Thank you very much!
You're welcome too then! Smile
01-12-2014, 12:43 PM
(01-11-2014 08:12 AM)Alex Wrote:  welcome, yup after posting in this section you can post anywhere else so is just the starting of threads that you cant until you hit 11 posts.

I was confused as to why I couldn't start a new thread in any other section, thanks for the clarification. I guess I need to reply to a few posts before I can start asking questions of my own.
01-12-2014, 07:08 PM
(01-12-2014 12:43 PM)rhsccw Wrote:  

I was confused as to why I couldn't start a new thread in any other section, thanks for the clarification. I guess I need to reply to a few posts before I can start asking questions of my own.

Correct. Please read the FAQ thread. We are happy to help people and we have hair professionals in this forum who are willing to give their spare time to help others if need be and for free.

Having said the above we are not a virtual hair salon where someone comes and straight away asks "I need a hairstyle pls Halp!!1!" and then runs away from here when someone gives him a solution. If someone needs a new hairstyle or something immediate about his hair, then we recommend that person to go to his hair salon/barbershop for those immediate issues as that's where he should be, not here.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------