Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
10-26-2013, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2013 12:47 PM by wantthishairstyle.)
Hello
Just saying hey.

I want to achieve a certain style and I'm not sure what type of product would accomplish it. If I can, I will post the picture in the Hairstyle section.

Cheers

[Image: tumblr_mev76emhCE1rx37vyo1_1280.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2013, 01:43 PM
RE: Hello
Hey welcome to the forum!

Next time please post images with the correct [img] tags as explained in this forum post. If you have any questions about posting images, feel free to ask.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
10-26-2013, 03:54 PM
RE: Hello
(10-26-2013 01:43 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Hey welcome to the forum!

Next time please post images with the correct [img] tags as explained in this forum post. If you have any questions about posting images, feel free to ask.

Thanks, I will from now on. I can't start a thread in any other subforum. Can you make sure I'm activated?
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------