Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
09-16-2013, 07:02 PM
Hello!
Hey everyone,
I've been browsing around and decided to join! i am a college student who does his own hair. I thought this would be a great place to learn new techniques and different styles to try out. It's hard because i like cutting my hair every 3-5 days and my experiences with barbershops have never been good. Anyways, i hope to learn a lot and share my experiences!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: Hello!
Hey Superman, you're very welcome here! Smile

Sure, we discuss techniques too and many of the guys here do their own hair or are learning about it. We've been covering the main hairstyles and haircuts so you're free to throw in any tips you have learned and also ask. Make yourself at home, we will be making the miscellaneous section bigger so we can talk about other stuff than hair LOL

Welcome!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
09-20-2013, 04:10 AM
RE: Hello!
Hey welcome Smile
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------