Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
03-04-2015, 03:03 PM
Hello
Hi, my mom has been cutting my hair ever since but since I am in college now, I'm trying to change my style.
I'm thinking of something like Roger Sterling Style from Mad Men. How can I ask this style to a barber... I feel like if I say, can I get my side and back tapered then he would cut too short on the side and looks really sure.
What is the best way to guide my barber to get that nice tapered side and back look like Sterling?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2015, 02:49 PM
RE: Hello
Hi mate and welcome. I'll try to see if I can post a reply to that when I have more time. Feel free to browse the forum tho as there's loads of information in the forum about the hairstyle of Roger Sterling. Have a look at the taper haircut with side part and side swept and also at the classic hairstyles for men discussions as those cover the classic side parted hair your talk in off.

Roger Sterling style is similar to Anderson Cooper. Kinda similar, it's the classic sidepart. Turns kids into men Smile

[Image: tumblr_m1i7wkTJuV1r6wp2jo1_500.jpg]

[Image: mm-s5-john-slattery-590.jpg]

[Image: ep2-roger.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_inline_mxkr12cH9C1qiv5yk.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------