01-22-2015, 07:21 AM
Hello
Hi guys long hair rocks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2015, 07:23 AM
RE: Hello
Welcome!

Are you a long haired guy already, or are you growing your hair long?

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
01-22-2015, 07:28 AM
Thanks!

Well, i was long haired. Now it is more like medium. I just saw the hair I want so I wanted to get some tips on how to achieve it. That's why i'm here Big Grin
01-22-2015, 07:41 AM
(01-22-2015 07:28 AM)bunebe Wrote:  Thanks!

Well, i was long haired. Now it is more like medium. I just saw the hair I want so I wanted to get some tips on how to achieve it. That's why i'm here Big Grin

Great! We have quite a few members like yourself growing their hair long. Make sure to read the thread in our Long Hair section as well as various long hair threads in our Hairstyles and Haircuts section.

Since you are growing your hair long, you will be on the loop for quit a few months, so I've just gone ahead and upgraded your account so you can posts threads. We have a section (this one HERE) where you can open your own thread to keep track of your hair growth, post pictures and ask questions or feedback, or simply blog about your experience.

I highly recommend that you take pictures every 3 months if you're growing your hair long. You can even take pictures every month, however, less than once a month is not recommended as your hair hardly looks any different after one week only. By keeping pictures of your hair every month or every 3 months, you can get an idea as to how your hair is growing, what's your current hair length, your hair type and whether your hair is achieving the final long status and final hairstyle you had in mind.

Great to have another forum member wanting to achieve long hair boss status! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
01-22-2015, 07:57 AM
I don't think I will grow it longer actually but thanks for the guide. Maybe I will do it again someday Cool
01-24-2015, 02:39 PM
(01-22-2015 07:28 AM)bunebe Wrote:  Thanks!

It's really hard to advise if I can't see a) what you look like now and what hairstyle it is you think will look great on you....can you? Design isn't just about the head and face but also balance and proportion to the person's body wearing it. Let me know.
01-24-2015, 02:53 PM
(01-22-2015 07:57 AM)bunebe Wrote:  I don't think I will grow it longer actually but thanks for the guide. Maybe I will do it again someday Cool

HI Bunebe....post an image and get the advice you want from forum members. Do you, or can you grow facial hair, as for men this is a fantastic way of changing your look quickly and wait for your hair to get to wherever it needs to get to
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------