Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
08-26-2014, 01:50 PM
Hello
Hello,

Nice to be a part of this forum yet. I cannot post in some sections but hopefully will be able to at some point?? Specifically "hair styles" section as I want to know what hair will suit me...

My name is Kieran, 19 and thought this looks like a good forum after a quick browse. So, hey! I hope you're all well here and are enjoying the summer! Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2014, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2014 02:07 PM by moboblubub.)
RE: Hello
(08-26-2014 01:50 PM)KieranA001 Wrote:  Hello,

Nice to be a part of this forum yet. I cannot post in some sections but hopefully will be able to at some point?? Specifically "hair styles" section as I want to know what hair will suit me...

My name is Kieran, 19 and thought this looks like a good forum after a quick browse. So, hey! I hope you're all well here and are enjoying the summer! Wink

Hi Kieran!

I'll hopefully be participating in the hair styles section soon myself! Hope to see you over there! (Summer hasn't been too good in my area of the UK, I hope it's been better for you, wherever you are!)
08-26-2014, 02:31 PM
(08-26-2014 02:06 PM)moboblubub Wrote:  
(08-26-2014 01:50 PM)KieranA001 Wrote:  Hello,

Hi Kieran!

I'll hopefully be participating in the hair styles section soon myself! Hope to see you over there! (Summer hasn't been too good in my area of the UK, I hope it's been better for you, wherever you are!)

Hello,

Yes! Although I'm not sure why it already doesn't let us post! Do you know of any place I can go and get my question answered in the meantime? I live in Brighton area of the UK, so not particularly the best. Just booked a week of and it looks like it's raining all week! Goodie! Wink
08-27-2014, 03:09 AM
Haha, unlucky about the week off! Not sure where else you could look, maybe some of the older threads here might be able to help you out in the mean time?
08-27-2014, 03:59 AM
(08-27-2014 03:09 AM)moboblubub Wrote:  Haha, unlucky about the week off! Not sure where else you could look, maybe some of the older threads here might be able to help you out in the mean time?

I'm not sure either because what I want to post is a thread on how I can style my hair and what haircut I should get. I'm not sure.. All of the other sections don't seem to match what I want to be answered!
09-04-2014, 08:08 AM
Welcome to forum Smile
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------