Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
07-02-2014, 04:03 PM
Hello!
Hey all, I'm new here and I'm obliged to introduce myself. I'm 24 yo middle eastern civil engineer.
Regarding my hair, I've had a 30 cm of straight hair one month ago and I cut it by mistake (no questions Tongue) and now I have like 8 cm of hair which is not bad actually. I'll post my questions in the appropriate sections.
CheersCool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: Hello!
Sorry for replying to my post here, but for some reason it seems I don't have "enough permission" to post in other sections. Can someone please tell me what's wrong? thanks
07-03-2014, 04:47 PM
(07-02-2014 04:15 PM)MahmoudBrk Wrote:  Sorry for replying to my post here, but for some reason it seems I don't have "enough permission" to post in other sections. Can someone please tell me what's wrong? thanks

Welcome to the board!

If you are trying to start a new thread in the other sections, the FAQs state that you need to have made 11 posts before starting your own thread.
07-04-2014, 03:29 AM
(07-03-2014 04:47 PM)B2stMode Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 04:15 PM)MahmoudBrk Wrote:  Sorry for replying to my post here, but for some reason it seems I don't have "enough permission" to post in other sections. Can someone please tell me what's wrong? thanks

Welcome to the board!

If you are trying to start a new thread in the other sections, the FAQs state that you need to have made 11 posts before starting your own thread.

Oh! Ok, thanks for the clarification.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------