Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heavier hair 0 0
Heavier hair
05-02-2016, 05:33 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2016 05:33 AM by codetemplar.)
Heavier hair
Hi all,

I have slightly wavy long hair (6 inches). My hair strands are thin but I have a lot of hair. I want to push my hair backwards (think Bradley Cooper) but it always seems too light to stay in place and falls forwards. I shampoo every day, just cheap stuff, no conditioner. I try blow drying but doesn't help.

If I don't shampoo for a day then the next day it is very greasy but because of which it's much heavier. It then stays in the style I want. However it looks terribly greasy and nasty.

I read that you should only shampoo every other day but my hair looks very greasy from this.

What can I do to get my hair heavier after washing it so it stays in place?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Heavier hair
You have hair similar to mine and are after a similar style. Have you had any luck?
09-23-2018, 06:13 AM
RE: Heavier hair
(09-22-2018 12:53 PM)grumpy3b Wrote:  You have hair similar to mine and are after a similar style. Have you had any luck?

If you want to have heavier hair, then using a conditioner will help (the OP didn't use any). Also, to keep the hair back, you'll need a product that glues the hair strands (so to speak). Hair mousse is the best product for a slicked-back hairstyle similar to that of Bradley Cooper.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------