Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have I burnt my hair?
12-04-2013, 12:13 AM
Have I burnt my hair?
Here is a pic of me. The top 2 are me today, the bottom 2 are my without any products or anything in my hair.

[Image: 6t23o0.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2013, 12:08 PM
RE: Have I burnt my hair?
Have you been using a hair straightener? What about a heat protecting spray like this one? If you are going to be straightening your hair it is a MUST that you us a heat protecting product like that one.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
12-05-2013, 04:09 PM
no i havent Sad , i need to buy some, and also sir, can u help me with my other post? http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...07#pid2907
12-05-2013, 04:49 PM
(12-05-2013 04:09 PM)Kingbreeze Wrote:  no i havent Sad , i need to buy some, and also sir, can u help me with my other post? http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...07#pid2907

The you need to buy a heat protecting spray as soon as possible. Buy this heat protecting product and use it before hair straightening.

You may also want to buy a new hair straightener if the one you use is cheap or not very good. If you can afford it or want someone to give you gift for Christmas (Big Grin) then get this titanium hair straightener. It really tames the damage that regular hair straighteners do through the high heat of the plates.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
12-08-2013, 10:10 AM
(12-05-2013 04:49 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 04:09 PM)Kingbreeze Wrote:  no i havent Sad , i need to buy some, and also sir, can u help me with my other post? http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...07#pid2907

The you need to buy a heat protecting spray as soon as possible. Buy this heat protecting product and use it before hair straightening.

You may also want to buy a new hair straightener if the one you use is cheap or not very good. If you can afford it or want someone to give you gift for Christmas (Big Grin) then get this titanium hair straightener. It really tames the damage that regular hair straighteners do through the high heat of the plates.

I don't understand what to do exactly when using a heat protecting product. After applying on my hair it makes my hair wet obbiously. Should I wait for it to dry, because straightening my hair when it's moistured due to the heat protecting product may well damage my hair right?
12-08-2013, 10:30 AM
EmreYOrhan, to use a heat protecting product for your hair you should use it before starting to straighten your hair with the hair straightener. Dry your hair after the shower but leave a little dampness (the hair should not be dripping), then coat your hair with the heat protecting product (the spray I linked above is really good and easy to coat the hair with).

Once the heat protecting product is coating your hair, you then straighten your hair section by section. It is important to have a good hair straightener because not all hair straighteners can straighten hair without damaging when damp (and the hair straighteners that work on dry hair damage the hair bad). That's why I recommended above this titanium hair straightener + the heat protecting product above. It's the best way to straighten your hair.

12-10-2013, 09:14 AM
(12-08-2013 10:30 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  EmreYOrhan, to use a heat protecting product for your hair you should use it before starting to straighten your hair with the hair straightener. Dry your hair after the shower but leave a little dampness (the hair should not be dripping), then coat your hair with the heat protecting product (the spray I linked above is really good and easy to coat the hair with).

Once the heat protecting product is coating your hair, you then straighten your hair section by section. It is important to have a good hair straightener because not all hair straighteners can straighten hair without damaging when damp (and the hair straighteners that work on dry hair damage the hair bad). That's why I recommended above this titanium hair straightener + the heat protecting product above. It's the best way to straighten your hair.

I see now. I usally add some heat protecting product on damp hair, afterwards I blowdry with a brush. Once it's quite straight with the blowdryer, I straighten it with a hair straightner.
01-27-2014, 01:12 AM
Would it be worth buying some heat protection products for just blow drying your hair?
01-27-2014, 12:04 PM
(01-27-2014 01:12 AM)-KANE- Wrote:  Would it be worth buying some heat protection products for just blow drying your hair?

If you are going to be blow drying your hair often (every other day) or if you will be using a flat iron, hair straightener or curling iron, then yes, use a heat tamer/protectant when using a hair dryer. This heat tamer is pretty good for hair dryers and straighteners and will add some good gloss to your hair too.

08-12-2014, 12:49 PM
Wink RE: Have I burnt my hair?
Hair looks fine to me, but don't flake out on the protection spray bro, unless you want frazzled hair...
12-13-2014, 07:44 PM
Sometimes if I put my hairdryer on high, I smell something that smells a bit funny. Does anyone have an idea whats going on?
01-08-2015, 05:21 AM
Kingbreeze et al
I watched this review My hair has not suffered any damage and I use it daily but to curl under all over not to straighten! Enjoy.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------