Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Harry Styles going bald, pictures inside
06-09-2013, 04:28 PM
Harry Styles going bald, pictures inside
Look at these pictures and see how Harry Styles may/is going bald, do you think he truly is losing his hair already with those high temples or is that a decent hairline for a 20 year old male? The only people I knew with such high hairline and receded temples at age 20 had already gone bald in their late 20s, maybe other may have seen kids that age with that hairline who haven't gone bald?

Harry Styles spends a lot of his time with a side fringe covering his forehead. He has a huge forehead so it could be he is just covering it. But for a guy his age his temples look too receded and it doesn't seem a mature hairline considering the kid still looks 16 and doesn't look to have masculine features.

Have a look and comment:

[Image: article-2282260-182CD8D3000005DC-311_634x469.jpg]

[Image: Harry%20Styles-1754177.jpg]

This is his biological father (left)

[Image: harry-styles-one-direction-image-2-235327185.jpg]

Hairry Styles looks like he has a higher receding hairline than his dad Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: Harry Styles going bald, pictures inside
LOL thats a good observation, the geezer spends way too much time making sure his hair covers his temples.
That second photo of him really tells you the reason for all that absurd hairstyling of Harry styles' fringe, freaky huge forehead and some bad hairline... wasnt expecting that bad a hairline on Harry as few photos of him I've seen he always looks to have a full head of curls. Pretty sure going bald at his age would ruin his career, imagine Justin Bieber going bald?
06-09-2013, 04:42 PM
Get Harry on Rogaine, quick, QUICK!! Big Grin
06-10-2013, 11:09 AM
I just posted on the other thread of Harry Styles' hair and I hadn't seen these pictures. Woah, big difference on the kid's hair when wet and dry, he also has a pretty bad hairline for a kid his age but me thinks its genetic as I have seen two early 20s kids who had even worse hairlines but showed no regression. Having said this Ive seen kids go bald in their mid twenties so I'm not so sure now.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
11-16-2013, 08:58 AM
Those are telling pictures! I wouldn't have put him as a hair loss candidate at all, but these are revealing.
11-27-2013, 09:17 AM
looks a bit receded for his age, but you cant really tell until it happens really
11-30-2013, 06:03 AM
(11-27-2013 09:17 AM)mhagler Wrote:  looks a bit receded for his age, but you cant really tell until it happens really

Yep, I think Harry Styles is 19, isn't he? By age 25 you can more or less tell if a dude is going bald soon (before age 35) or not. I think it's an interesting case to follow, the fact that Harry Styles always uses a messy hairstyle with long hair that hovers over his hairline to hide it gives us a hint that he is not happy with his hairline.

For what is worth, that hairstyle of Harry Styles (hover over hairline) is an excellent way to conceal the hairline and many guys on their way to a Norwood III use that hairstyle Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
12-01-2013, 10:58 PM
Early stage, but yes, he is.Undecided
12-02-2013, 12:16 PM
I have to agree in that Harry Styles hair and hairline will be an interesting case study to follow but I am not yet sold on Harry Styles going bald. If you look at Styles father you can see he has a high hairline with some obvious hairline receding but still keeps front section of the scalp.

Lastly it looks like Harry Styles is a fan of the messy hairstyle and the hover hairstyle which uses the hair dryer a lot to give amplitude and volume of the hair so when the hair is wet as in the second picture of Harry Styles hair the difference looks huge. In reality Harry Styles doesnt have that much hair volume, without elaborate hair styling, Harry Styles hair would look much flatter.
Altho it is true that male pattern baldness is a wild beast and you cannot predict it from how your father's hairline looks. Anybody know how Styles father crown looks out of curiosity?

(06-09-2013 04:28 PM)Jurgen Wrote:  Look at these pictures and see how Harry Styles may/is going bald, do you think he truly is losing his hair already with those high temples or is that a decent hairline for a 20 year old male? The only people I knew with such high hairline and receded temples at age 20 had already gone bald in their late 20s, maybe other may have seen kids that age with that hairline who haven't gone bald?

Harry Styles spends a lot of his time with a side fringe covering his forehead. He has a huge forehead so it could be he is just covering it. But for a guy his age his temples look too receded and it doesn't seem a mature hairline considering the kid still looks 16 and doesn't look to have masculine features.

Have a look and comment:

[Image: article-2282260-182CD8D3000005DC-311_634x469.jpg]

[Image: Harry%20Styles-1754177.jpg]

This is his biological father (left)

[Image: harry-styles-one-direction-image-2-235327185.jpg]

Hairry Styles looks like he has a higher receding hairline than his dad Big Grin

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
12-02-2013, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 12:23 PM by Barber.)
Nevermind I just did a quick search for Harry Styles real biological father - as posted in the pictures above- and it looks like his father has had some hairline retouches actually.
This is how Styles father's hairline looked when Harry Styles was a kid

[Image: article-2333802-1A141574000005DC-288_634x457.jpg]

and this is how his father's hairline looks now, picture difference looks about 10 years

[Image: tumblr_m2yok20sko1r8vcfxo1_500.jpg]

The hairline of the father looks suspicious and it paints a clearer picture as to the high receding lines of Harry Styles

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
01-08-2014, 03:23 PM
Oh this one is going to be a good one:

I just received a report from a forum member that in one of those stupid gossip magazines, Harry Styles has been complaining about the "scrutiny" to which his hair has been subjected to LOL

As far as I know we are the only website covering the "interesting" receding forehead hairline of Harry Styles and the story reads as though they were trying to point fingers... at us for Harry Styles' sadness from people talking of his hair Big GrinBig Grin

Had a good laugh reading the pseudo article as it quite clear the implicit message was that there is some talk that of Harry Styles going bald already and that he uses the same hairstyle tactics that people who are losing their hair use. I'm pretty sure that Mr. Styles has read this thread himself, so "hi there Harry, we're not hating on you bro, we even have a thread on Harry Styles haircuts and hairstyles, and we think you actually have some good hair thus far. However, it's in your best intentions to monitor that hairline of yours (temples and vertex) and get your image consultants to keep an eye on your hair or any changes in hair density. You could also try the 60 seconds hair loss test to get a hint as to how your hair is doing!".

Until we see our friend here Harry Styles comfortably styling his hair in a brushed up hairstyle like his band's peers, the question will still remain as to whether this kid has been unfortunate or not and is losing his hair already. And I say unfortunate because we are simply tracking any progress here out of interest for our hair loss community and, in the case that he was truly balding, then we can only feel sorry for him. I have seen kids his age with hairlines like his who were a Norwood III-vertex by their mid-20s, Harry Styles' temples are as far back as the earline already which is a sign of something worse going on.

You only need to see how Prince William fared with his hair, 12 years ago he had a solid mane of thick locks and at age 32 he is a Norwood IV and the poor dude knows this but can't shave his hair due to the position he holds.

Here's part of the silly article I'm talking about:

[Image: uNS4NRs.jpg]

01-09-2014, 11:15 AM
kid knows his hair is a goner and must capitalise on it before it goes - a bald Harry Styles would be as attractive as a cross eyed frog hence he better stoke his fans now and play the good boy card so that they still 'love' him when he is 28 and has a shinny melon
01-21-2014, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2014 03:00 PM by Machado.)
WOW i actually have a friend he is 22 and he has EXACTLY the same hair type and style as this guy! my friend is balding bad and its genetic because his father was bold by the time he was 30 lol

What friend does is style his hair with a loose and messy fringe to hide the hairline in the forehead because he has the same like this guy Harry styles where if he pulls his hair back so you can the sides of the forehead deep back like freaking dents in the hairline! damn i saw the pictures of this guy and how he styles his hair {lol is this guy surname styles for real?} and he does EXACTLY what my friend dose to hide the balding!
I can under stand him tho because my friend feels like S*ht from going bald even though he looks good with cropped hair but he insists in having the hair long to hide the hairline.
02-22-2014, 04:40 PM
If this geezer where to lose his hair then his career would be over without a doubt. No teen girl wants a balding mid 20s guy no matter who good he sings or otherwise good looking he is. That is why all hollywood actors do all possible to keep their hair and the only ones who manage to keep their careers with a bald head are boxed into a certain type of movie role. Just think of the rock, vin Diesel, Jason Statham, Bruce Willis. No one wants to see a norwood 4 25 year old in a scenario surrounded by his group mates who all still get to keep their manes.
Plus Harry Styles cannot sing for the life of his and is one ugly geezer if you take away his hair lol i admit i too would be rats-ing myself too if i knew male pattern balding was coming my way.
04-16-2014, 09:25 PM
(02-22-2014 04:40 PM)Bradley Wrote:  If this geezer where to lose his hair then his career would be over without a doubt. No teen girl wants a balding mid 20s guy no matter who good he sings or otherwise good looking he is. That is why all hollywood actors do all possible to keep their hair and the only ones who manage to keep their careers with a bald head are boxed into a certain type of movie role. Just think of the rock, vin Diesel, Jason Statham, Bruce Willis. No one wants to see a norwood 4 25 year old in a scenario surrounded by his group mates who all still get to keep their manes.
Plus Harry Styles cannot sing for the life of his and is one ugly geezer if you take away his hair lol i admit i too would be *****-ing myself too if i knew male pattern balding was coming my way.

exactly, it has to be about the mop hairstyle overwise as you said his career would be over, I don't know how to feel about this, do I feel sorry for him or not? Lol I hate his music and the chicks go crazy over him, wonder what would happen if they seem him balding
11-04-2014, 12:31 PM
More pictures of Harry Styles hair loss.
Two more pictures of Harry Styles hair loss. Hairline recession is there and it's no wonder Harry Styles hair styles are all side fringes considering that such a hairstyle is one of the best for men in the beginning stages of male pattern baldness. However, as soon as he pulls his hair back or up, you can see how the hairline tracks are receding solid and reaching ear length. Not good news for the dude.

In other words, Harry better start praying to the Hair Gods every night because he looks like he might be ending up like his dad with that bizarre hairline job he got (as well as the suspected toupee he has).

[Image: tumblr_nefldbmGNU1r50o10o1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ndgout1zY71rnntmfo1_500.png]

11-05-2014, 12:38 PM
This is very bad for Harry styles. I have a friend like him with the hair loss. He is 21 and has very nice thick wavy hair. He used all the time a comb for styling the wavy hair to the side and cover the forehead. This summer we were in the beach with my group of friends. When my friend has the hair back after going to the water... he had really long bald thick lines on the forehead going back!

We call this in Spanish 'entradas' and every guy here knows this is a sign of balding. Also women know this and I hear women say all the time they want a man with no balding or 'entradas' Big GrinBig Grin My friend was a shock because all the people see him all the time with thick wavy hair that is in a nice style like Harry Styles. But when the hairline shows because the hair is pulled back... that is the reality! This is the same for my friend and Harry Styles Undecided

I hope you can understand my post. I don't know a lot of english and I use the online dictionary to write this Smile
12-05-2014, 11:52 AM
Pic I found that shows how the hairline is receding. It also shows how can easily hide it with his wavy locks which I have a feeling is why he had that emo blowout hairstyle to begin with, as it covered his hairline.

[Image: 404px-Harry_Styles_November_2014.jpg]
01-28-2015, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2015 12:04 PM by Stevens.)
Harry Styles as a 20-21 year old does look like he is taking a beating to his hairline. From what I have seen that's the kind of hairline of men ten years older if they are losing their hair. Dunno maybe that's the reason for him having long hair as it hides the thinning of the hair very well.

Reminds me of Rider Strong hair loss in this thread I just commented now. Surprising how many celebs are going bald if you give their hair a second glance. Harry Styles is like what... the 20th celeb that this forum has discovered going bald before anyone else online or offline has noticed the celeb going bald? Big Grin this forum sometimes amazes me with how some of the barbers here can tell exactly if a guy is starting to go bald or not. Kudos to all of you professionals in the forum with the trained eyes as I will be the one gunning pics of mine in the forum when I start noticing the slightest hint of male pattern baldness! Big GrinBig Grin
02-07-2015, 03:46 PM
lol I was at a pub last nite with a group of friends and the topic of One Direction somehow popped up. One of my mates girlfriend is a huge fan of this geezer and would not believe me when I told her Harry Styles was balding. Then I showed her this thread and she looked like she had seen a ghost.

Apparently she shared these pics on her Facebook and all her friends are having a fit about Harry Styles hair loss! cannot believe how gullible 24 year old women can be when it comes to idolising non talented geezers like this one.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Shocked 21 years old. I am going bald, having maturing hairline or just paranoic HardRocker995 0 1,186 09-22-2016 09:30 AM
Last Post: HardRocker995
  Bald father, grandad with full hair - Am I balding? 20 year old Benji_111 0 541 09-19-2016 08:43 AM
Last Post: Benji_111
  Traction alopecia warning signs from man bun and topknot styles? ductrunggg 1 649 10-11-2015 02:17 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Is a widows peak in men a sign of going bald or hair loss? trinity289 0 1,185 09-21-2015 10:10 AM
Last Post: trinity289