Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard time growing facial hair and moustache - Pathetic beard
07-28-2016, 05:47 PM
Hard time growing facial hair and moustache - Pathetic beard
Hey!
I'm suffering from a very bad case of "pathetic beard" and figured you experts could help me out. This is my first time posting anything on this website so excuse me for any mistakes.
So, my problem is that I have a hard time growing a moustache and growing hair on my cheeks.
I guess I have a "neckbeard" and the pedostache sure isn't helping. However, I have noticed new bits of hair popping up every now and then if that helps. Sad

- Are there any magical products that work or should I just give up and look like a baby for the rest of my life?
- Will my beard continue to develop? I'm 19 years old at the moment.
- Any other tips when it comes to growing a decent beard?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2017, 09:38 AM
RE: Hard time growing facial hair and moustache - Pathetic beard
(07-28-2016 05:47 PM)SadBeardGuy Wrote:  Hey!
I'm suffering from a very bad case of "pathetic beard" and figured you experts could help me out. This is my first time posting anything on this website so excuse me for any mistakes.
So, my problem is that I have a hard time growing a moustache and growing hair on my cheeks.
I guess I have a "neckbeard" and the pedostache sure isn't helping. However, I have noticed new bits of hair popping up every now and then if that helps. Sad

- Are there any magical products that work or should I just give up and look like a baby for the rest of my life?

I'm also in the same boat pal.
I've been trying to grow it since college.

Its really thick in places but there are a 2 patched either side of the chin that are impossible.
I had read about hair restoration on beards in the Daily Mail or somewhere where guys are getting hair transplants done to replace poor facial hair. Weird right??

I also had a look at some of the places doing beard transplants.
Wondering if anyone has has any knowledge or experience on this??

What do I need to watch out for and is it recommended??

Thanks.
06-18-2017, 11:30 AM
Magical products do not exist. In my opinion, you have two options: Wait or give Minox 5% a try.

P.S : You guys need to know that applying Minox on your beard might bring undesired side effects. If having a beard is that important, go ahead and try it.. otherwise let it go.
06-20-2017, 08:35 PM
(07-28-2016 05:47 PM)SadBeardGuy Wrote:  Hey!

How long have you left it untouched? It's recommended that you go about 3 months before you truly see what you're working with. Mine grows patchy to start but eventually evens out to a full beard after a bit of time.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to grow full beard without facial hair looking silly? 13C200 3 799 07-16-2017 01:06 AM
Last Post: SomethingGood
  Growing a thick full beard a sign of high testosterone levels? Mane Man 5 14,648 06-18-2017 11:27 AM
Last Post: Robert.Brown
  How to trim moustache? Hublocker 1 380 04-22-2017 10:56 PM
Last Post: Kestino
  Want to grow beard and moustache vikiengineer 0 361 03-17-2017 03:36 AM
Last Post: vikiengineer