Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hanz De Fuko Trade?
02-02-2016, 12:04 PM
Hanz De Fuko Trade?
Okay so i purchased some "ByVillain" (SlikhairTvs product) about 2 months ago, which is Silverfox.
Unfortunatly ive decided to grow out my hair about 5-6 inches on top and faded 1-2 sides so silverfox doesnt work well with hair over 4-5inches and just bulks in your hair and cant run your hand through it.
So, ive decided to go back to Hanz De Fuko and ask for ANY WITH QUICKSAND if they are interested in a trade?
Reason is, Hanz de fuko and especially ByVillain is incredibly expensive for a single pot of product so i really dont want to pay that amount for a pot and decide i dont like it.
My SilverFox is only used literally 5-6 times, then i quickly stopped using it and decided i didnt want that type of hairstyle so went with something lighter and natural like quicksand.
So, i would like to possibly trade it for quicksand that is atleast 3Quatres full. Anything under half i dont want.
Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hanz De Fuko Claymation Tugging p.alan816 0 227 08-07-2016 07:06 PM
Last Post: p.alan816
  Hanz de Fuko Quiksand or By Vilain Silver Fox for side curtain hair [Titanic] tellyouican 0 414 05-14-2016 12:37 AM
Last Post: tellyouican
  Review of Hanz de Fuko Quicksand Dry Matte Finish Hair Wax asianboy 1 6,710 09-09-2015 08:33 AM
Last Post: Panther
  Hanz De Fuko Conditioner Review GoodHair 5 2,912 03-19-2015 04:14 PM
Last Post: GoodHair