Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hanz De Fuko Hair Products
05-08-2014, 02:16 PM
Hanz De Fuko Hair Products
So far I've only heard great things about them. They supposedly work great, are organic, and paraben free. They have lots of different products and I was thinking about giving their shampoo and their Sponge Wax a try. Has anyone had any experience with them?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2014, 07:10 AM
RE: Hanz De Fuko Hair Products
(05-08-2014 02:16 PM)GoodHair Wrote:  So far I've only heard great things about them. They supposedly work great, are organic, and paraben free. They have lots of different products and I was thinking about giving their shampoo and their Sponge Wax a try. Has anyone had any experience with them?

Hi!

I have not tried their shampoo or sponge wax, but I have tried their Claymation. I was really happy with the product and my interaction with the company has been great so far. Claymation fits its description - but I noticed as my hair reaches about medium length it is not as "powerful".

I am going to give sponge wax a try actually when I have time, but they seem like a good company.
05-15-2014, 03:46 PM
I tried a couple of their products but did not like them at all and considering their price and that there are much better brands out there I moved on. I found out the same that this other forum member mentioned... basically Hanz De Fuko is all talk when it comes to advertising but no show

http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...light=fuko

Maybe some of the other regular guys in the forum can also give their opinion but as for my personal experience i don't recommend Hanz DE Fuko
05-17-2014, 03:06 PM
I hated the Hanz de Fuko modify pomade which did not feel like a pomade at all. The wax is meh.
Very expensive products too and I never found a reason to believe their price was justified.

Lots of discussion of way better products in the forum.
It is not so much the price but the value you get. For example there are cheaper pomades that are so much better imo than the modify pomade of Hanz de Fuko.

My two cents.
06-20-2014, 01:29 PM
Over priced will not hold your hair.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Looking for new products, requiring some advice (pics at the end) Magikarp_Approves 0 94 11-06-2016 04:05 PM
Last Post: Magikarp_Approves
  Mens Hair Products: Quick Useful 101 Guide The Hairstylist 2 330 10-26-2016 09:54 AM
Last Post: A London Barber
Smile Are there good products to dye your beard orange? Duaov 1 165 09-16-2016 04:55 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  If you could solve one problem with male hair products what would it be and why? TotalHairNoob 0 205 08-08-2016 07:40 AM
Last Post: TotalHairNoob