Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hanz De Fuko Conditioner Review
03-18-2015, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2015 10:50 AM by GoodHair.)
Hanz De Fuko Conditioner Review
As most of you who are familiar with Hanz De Fuko know, they are a company who specialize in men's hair styling products, but also do make other hair relating products such as shampoo and conditioner. All their products are paraben free and they all have a ton of natural ingredients.

I've tried a couple of their products but for this review I'll focus only on their conditioner. As previously mentioned, the conditioner has a bunch of plant extracts and amino acids which they claim will help you get healthier hair. The conditioner itself has a nice fragrance to it, it smells very "natural". It's not very strong but you will notice it for the rest of the day. It has a very thick consistency which can make it hard to get out of the bottle. Once you apply it on your scalp and leave it on for 1-2 minutes (what they recommend), you begin to notice your scalp tingle a little bit. It's also very easy to rinse out.

As for how it actually makes your hair feel, I didn't notice a huge difference when compared to other conditioners. Your hair definitely feels and looks more shiny/healthy. One thing I have noticed, which I'm not sure if it's exclusive to this conditioner or not, is styling is noticeably tougher if you style your hair right after using this conditioner. Once again, it may not be related to this specific conditioner, but it's something I've noticed almost every time I've tried to style my hair after conditioning.

They sell it in 8 oz bottles, for $16.50 per bottle. As far as I know, I don't think many places other than their own website sell their products. It is pricey as you only get 8 oz, which depending on how often you wash your hair, can run out pretty quick. But if you are looking for something paraben free and full of natural ingredients, it's definitely something you should consider.

I haven't written too many hair reviews, especially about conditioners haha, so if I've left anything out or if you guys have any questions I'll try to answer them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2015, 01:17 PM
Great review of this Hanz De Fuko hair product!
Very useful review, thanks for posting it!

Hanz de Fuko's conditioner is one of the few I don't have direct experience with. I remember looking at their ingredients from your other thread and they had a myriad of herbal ingredients in it.

Would you care to mention any other conditioner or conditioner brand you've used in the past? I ask since you mention that you didn't experience a huge difference compared to other conditioners. It'd be great to read your comparison with any other conditioner that you've used.

One thing, with regards to having a harder time styling your hair after the conditioner, this is something that tends to happen with hair thickening conditioners. The hair thickening conditioner swells the hair and deposits a film across the length of the hair strands which then increases the volume and thickness of the hair, thus making the hair slightly more difficult to style. However, most men using a hair-thickening conditioner are indeed wanting more volume and thickness for their manes, so finding their hair less malleable (i.e. easier to style) is a good sign of the conditioner working.

I'm mentioning the above as an extra to your review in case you or anyone else tried a hair thickening conditioner as we've recommended in this hair thickening products discussion. I only briefly glanced through the Hanz de Fuko conditioner when you posted it in your other thread and I don't recall the conditioner being a thickening conditioner.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-19-2015, 09:41 AM
RE: Hanz De Fuko Conditioner Review
I was using the Agadir Argan conditioner that's recommended here, which I had no complaints with. It actually worked pretty well. They were pretty similar, the Agadir conditioner may have been slightly better. As for the conditioner being a thickener conditioner, I wouldn't doubt it. It made your hair feel kind of weird, but I don't remember the bottle saying anything about thickening.
03-19-2015, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2015 10:49 AM by Sunset.)
Ah yes the agadir conditioner is pretty good. That's the one the guys recommend in the hair products list right? See the listed conditioner:
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...-Epic-List

From my experience too the thickening conditioners do that thing about the hair not being as soft. It's more like the hair is a brick and styled with all the volume you want. Your trading looks for volume but thickening hair conditioners are still great products for guys with thin hair or fine hair.

I also agree btw great review! I think this forum plays a vital role on the internet for helping us all to make the best purchasing decisions when it comes to mens hair products.
03-19-2015, 02:41 PM
Hey man thanks for the review. I read in another thread from you that your conditioner was giving your headaches. Was it this conditioner?? or were they other conditioners??
Thanks for the reply if possible, i also use conditioners but your post about the headaches made me curious, 1st time i hear of something like that. The weirdest reaction i had to a hair product was when i tried using one of those medicated shampoos and it left my hair so dry it looked like tumbleweed lol
03-19-2015, 04:14 PM
(03-19-2015 02:41 PM)Machado Wrote:  Hey man thanks for the review. I read in another thread from you that your conditioner was giving your headaches. Was it this conditioner?? or were they other conditioners??
Thanks for the reply if possible, i also use conditioners but your post about the headaches made me curious, 1st time i hear of something like that. The weirdest reaction i had to a hair product was when i tried using one of those medicated shampoos and it left my hair so dry it looked like tumbleweed lol

Yeah it was this conditioner. The weird thing is I've never had this happen with any other hair product.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A conditioner that really hydrates hair? boolmir 1 251 10-26-2016 02:57 PM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Best mens hair conditioner for damaged hair hapaa 4 444 10-06-2016 04:19 AM
Last Post: oslec8
  Hanz De Fuko Claymation Tugging p.alan816 0 310 08-07-2016 07:06 PM
Last Post: p.alan816
Thumbs Up Andis BGR Plus cordless rechargeable clipper review - Epic! Curly Dude 2 2,095 07-14-2016 05:22 PM
Last Post: djbumrush