Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairwaxes, and Hair Sprays! 0 0
Hairwaxes, and Hair Sprays!
03-25-2018, 03:49 PM
Hairwaxes, and Hair Sprays!
Right, so I've been doing a lot of research lately on hair waxes and hair sprays and is currently having a lot of trouble deciding between three different brands... You see, I like to use the same brand of hairspray as the hair wax, and my research has led me to three different brands.

Right, let's get to it then.
The products I am having a difficult time to choose from are-

The Paul Mitchell Dry Wax Firm Hold, and Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Ginger Finishing Spray

The Tigi Bed Head Matte Separation Workable Wax, and Tigi Bed Hard Head Hair Spray

The American Crew Forming Cream, and American Crew Grooming Spray

At first, I wanted to buy them all, but I just don't have 140 dollars to spend on hair products right now as I need a couple of other (more important) things Sad.

Right now, I'm thinking about buying two hair waxes, and one (maybe two) hairspray(s)
I need to know which of the three waxes I should buy (narrow it down to two), and if I really need two hairsprays (if I don't, please tell me which one is best)
I just don't know which ones to choose and would appreciate your thoughts on this topic.

P.S I cycle everywhere I go, so I'll probably need something with a strong hold, heh.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good hair spray for men? recommend sprays please Robert 4 5,370 10-15-2015 05:57 PM
Last Post: crocks16