Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairstyles for men with hair loss/balding?
05-27-2013, 06:44 PM
Hairstyles for men with hair loss/balding?
So Im a Norwood 3 and don't have the typical patch on the crown but my temples are all the way back to the ears and forming the island on the front of my scalp. What would be good hairstyles for men like me with these sort of balding??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2013, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2013 09:11 PM by Jurgen.)
RE: Hairstyles for men with hair loss/balding?
The caesar cut is an excellent hairstyle for men with hair loss who haven't exceeded a norwood III. Here are some pictures of the caesar cut style:

[Image: george-clooney.jpg]

[Image: VHXR3FW.jpg]

What is your hair type Vladimir?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

05-31-2013, 11:19 PM
Caesar cut is a good option for balding men with a norwood III max. Another good hairstyle for balding men is a messy hair look so you can place the frontal bangs on the temples while the rest of the hair on the top is tousled. The same goes for the Faux Hawk hairstyle as you can pull the crest up styling the hair towards the middle (for the crest) but the frontal bangs are laid on the forehead (we're only talking of half inch to one inch length not more).

The messy hair look and Faux Hawk hairstyle were two hairstyles used by Jude Law to hide his extensive balding and he managed to fool a lot of people.

[Image: jude-law-4521.jpg]

[Image: Jude-Law_0.jpg]

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
05-31-2013, 11:39 PM
Another picture of Jude Law with tousled hair so you see how the right amount of hair in the right places does miracles.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
06-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Those are some very good ideas from forum member Barber. I think it is about being smart how you place the hair in the front where all the balding occur. I remember seeing one day Jude Law and saying where did his hair go?? LOL he really knew how to hide his hair loss.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Non-male pattern balding? Losing hair but unsure about reason AntonD 4 398 10-18-2016 06:28 PM
Last Post: AntonD
  Hair thickening fibers for balding - Do they work? HorseTears 1 146 10-11-2016 07:59 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Bald father, grandad with full hair - Am I balding? 20 year old Benji_111 0 549 09-19-2016 08:43 AM
Last Post: Benji_111
  Is this hair loss? AwesomeHair 0 435 09-11-2016 05:31 AM
Last Post: AwesomeHair