Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairstyles for Valentine Day?
02-01-2014, 05:53 PM
Hairstyles for Valentine Day?
What do you guys think are good dude hairstyles for Valentine day? and also what about haircuts for Valentine day? should one stick to the classic hairstyles or impress his girl with a new haircut? rock an extreme hairdo? shave it all off? wear a wig? Lol
Guessing it also depends on whether its the 1st date or if its instead your wife but what advice tips do you have for men wondering about what how to style their hair for Valentine day?
As for me i will be getting a new cut something that allows to me to do something like a side swept like we have been discussing in the forum recently but then in my case its not like its the 1st date lol
What tips you got? what you going to be wearing and styling your hair with? any specific products? Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2014, 06:44 PM
RE: Hairstyles for Valentine Day?
I will not be doing any experiments & will go the old school dandy way with a kind of side swept too. Got the layrite pomade Jurgen recommend and will just keep try to hold it like a wannabe Gatsby Big Grin i'm taking her out to a fine place and dressing for the occasion so I cant just turn up with a shaggy hairstyle and a pair of jeans as otherwise there s no bedroom playtime later. Shes been remindiing of valentine's day for weeks so she really is looking forward to it and she hates it when i try to style my hair like a hipster Big GrinBig Grin
On the other hand i will be carefully trimming a stubble beard with the Philips Norelco QT4070 beard trimmer i bought some time back thanks to the recommendations of the guys in the forum, may be start a facial hairstyles thread too? my girl is cool when it comes to my facial hair and what I do with it but not so much when it comes to the hair on my melon!
02-02-2014, 11:11 AM
Well Lordius, you question is certainly interesting!

I would say that yes, how you go about styling your hair will depend on whether you are meeting/dating the lady for the first time or for the first times or whether you are taking your wife or fiancee for dinner.

In any case I recommend you to not change your hairstyle too much. Usually getting a good haircut before Valentine's day is a good idea as a good haircut always enhances your hairstyle, even if she has seen your hairstyle hundreds of times before. Make sure you get the sides and back of your head either done in a taper haircut, Undercut or a fade haircut with a good hair clipper such as this high quality hair clipper which you can use to give yourself that last haircut before meeting your lady for the date (or which you can use for any other haircuts you want to get).

In terms of hairstyling, try to keep it a bit more conservative instead of messy, especially if you're taking her to a fancy elegant place. The only way that I can see a male having a shaggy style is if you both kind of know each other and will be meeting at a hip place instead. For hair products, go with the established as per our recommended hair products thread, but in essence, get the following:
  • This hair gel: for spiky styled hair or if you have medium length hair that you want styled without freedom of movement of the locks.
  • This pomade: for the side swept hairstyle or a slick back style.
  • This hair wax: for messy hairstyles but remembering that these should only be worn in casual environments for Valentine's.
  • This hair mousse: for those dudes with curly hair to make their curls more defined.
  • This styling cream: for those of you who want to have a wet look or who have long hair and need their lengthy locks to look great.
  • This hair spray: if you need your hair to stay in the same place for hours during the whole period that the date lasts (and also if you take the date to the bedroom Wink )
  • And don't forget to pick up a solid hair clipper like the one suggested a couple of lines above as it's one of the clippers we recommend in this forum and this clipper makes giving yourself haircuts and trims a very easy job.

Overall just don't turn up with a Liberty Spikes hairstyle if you have been instead sporting a side swept every time that she has seen you. Also, lots of dudes (and ladies) buy hair products a week or so before Valentine day to prepare for it so if you want to get any of the above products, you then better hurry up to ensure you have your stash of hair products, all ready to turn up to your date looking all stylish.

As for me, I will be sticking to my usual hairstyle but I will certainly be retouching the hair on the sides and back of my head with the hair clipper I recommended above Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
02-02-2014, 08:27 PM
nay just gonna be an other day for me take her out to sum place then back at mine for sum fun
02-03-2014, 05:14 AM
Like tom cruise.. It will really suits.
02-06-2014, 03:35 PM
I will keep my hair messy as usual in my sexy ways double lol
Love the pomade, best invention ever Big Grin
02-08-2014, 12:10 PM
I will be pulling my hair back in my newly achieved pony tail!
02-08-2014, 12:58 PM
(02-08-2014 12:10 PM)carterholmes2 Wrote:  I will be pulling my hair back in my newly achieved pony tail!

Awesome! can you get the front bags tied at the back too or still need some more length?

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
02-11-2014, 05:21 PM
(02-01-2014 05:53 PM)Lordius Wrote:  What do you guys think are good dude hairstyles for Valentine day? and also what about haircuts for Valentine day? should one stick to the classic hairstyles or impress his girl with a new haircut? rock an extreme hairdo? shave it all off? wear a wig? Lol
Guessing it also depends on whether its the 1st date or if its instead your wife but what advice tips do you have for men wondering about what how to style their hair for Valentine day?
As for me i will be getting a new cut something that allows to me to do something like a side swept like we have been discussing in the forum recently but then in my case its not like its the 1st date lol
What tips you got? what you going to be wearing and styling your hair with? any specific products? Smile

shave all ur hair and eyebrows for epic troll face then agree to meet at a nice restaurant so she doesnt see you with your new look and get to the restaurant 5 mins late... i did something like that a few years ago when i was 15... look on her face was epic
warranty lols tho i was a stupid kid back then, not that i am any smarter but it was some epic trolling and even made me popular in school and with the ladies lol wtf

[Image: KpdWbBE0_Xb16pAf4MaxpnCJUysvF3Dv6mXsRcmP...QwA%3Dw300]
02-13-2014, 02:20 PM
(02-11-2014 05:21 PM)Machado Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 05:53 PM)Lordius Wrote:  What do you guys think are good dude hairstyles for Valentine day? and also what about haircuts for Valentine day? should one stick to the classic hairstyles or impress his girl with a new haircut? rock an extreme hairdo? shave it all off? wear a wig? Lol

shave all ur hair and eyebrows for epic troll face then agree to meet at a nice restaurant so she doesnt see you with your new look and get to the restaurant 5 mins late... i did something like that a few years ago when i was 15... look on her face was epic
warranty lols tho i was a stupid kid back then, not that i am any smarter but it was some epic trolling and even made me popular in school and with the ladies lol wtf

[Image: KpdWbBE0_Xb16pAf4MaxpnCJUysvF3Dv6mXsRcmP...QwA%3Dw300]

LOL

Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best tall men hairstyles and haircuts for great aesthetics A Tall Guy 1 226 10-20-2016 11:17 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Weatherproof hairstyles Dansercoer 1 637 01-23-2016 04:00 PM
Last Post: Dansercoer
  Best hairstyles for boys? Frederick 4 2,207 11-09-2015 06:12 AM
Last Post: Random
  hairstyles for hair loss plus wide forehead? robertm12354 0 800 10-20-2015 06:55 PM
Last Post: robertm12354