Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairstyle to match face of skinny fat guy with straight hair
09-09-2015, 10:50 PM
Hairstyle to match face of skinny fat guy with straight hair
I'm not particularly sure how to style or cut my hair to match my face right now. I used to go with an undercut, but I still look extremely goofy. My facial features, to put it bluntly, simply aren't too fortunate.

If I post a picture of my face from the front/side, can I get some advice?
-Which haircut should I get?
-Should I wear glasses or go with contacts?
-Should I attempt growing facial hair?

I've started working out to try to get a low bodyfat to make my face less... fat looking (I'm skinny fat) and I've been chewing tough gum to try to grow my jaw muscles.

Would anybody be kind enough to give me advice provided once I give pictures? My current hair right now is straight and it's about medium length since I haven't bothered to cut it in a while. I'm pretty insecure in my appearance, so I'd prefer to send the pictures through messaging. Anybody want to help a newbie out?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Medium slickback hairstyle Gias98 0 125 10-20-2016 12:50 PM
Last Post: Gias98
  Help identify my hair for a new hairstyle gabriel777 2 186 10-18-2016 09:34 AM
Last Post: gabriel777
  Long hair side shaved grow to man bun hairstyle or top knot? darkguy2 3 200 10-17-2016 08:44 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Frohawk hairstyle and haircut: How to, Pictures TheMensHairForum 10 20,571 10-10-2016 08:45 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum