Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairstyle suggestions for facial structure and shape?
01-21-2017, 06:42 PM
Hairstyle suggestions for facial structure and shape?
Hey, this is my first post to the forum so I apologize if I come across needy and clueless, though I am very much clueless to the styling of hair lol.

I am 18 and looking for something that would be deemed as stylish but classy. I have tried parting to side and cannot get my hair to style right as it is wavy and is frizzy. I will post a few photos of me with different styles looking straight at the camera, thanks! I also have a strong jawline and longet face, if that makes a difference. Thank you
Imgur(.)com/7Gca66A
Imgur(.)com/UMGl6P1
Imgur(.)com/Fvk57qR
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Hairstyle suggestions for facial structure and shape?
I'd start by growing your sides and back longer and having alot more length on top.

You have naturally curly hair? Be careful with hairspray or anything that will make it frizzy and look for products aimed at your hair type.

But i'd definately have more over all length, sides and back maybe 4/5 and keep going on top until you're happy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hairstyle product recommendation Eddsta 1 215 10-26-2017 02:03 AM
Last Post: ceyyto
  Anyone know what hairstyle this is called? Sleek Blade 5 816 08-02-2017 04:10 PM
Last Post: Sleek Blade
  Face shape am I? ScottyT440 0 253 07-24-2017 02:45 PM
Last Post: ScottyT440
Question Looking to get a shorter hairstyle. Will this hairstyle work with my hair/face? Maedor 0 302 07-24-2017 12:41 AM
Last Post: Maedor