Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairstyle ideas for thick, frizzy curly hair that is also dry
08-18-2015, 10:05 PM
Hairstyle ideas for thick, frizzy curly hair that is also dry
I've gotten pretty tired of always cutting my hair very short. It's not necessarily curly, but rather very thick, frizzy, and very dry. I come from a family that's very genetically mixed; both Caucasian and African descent leaving me with a very interesting hair texture.

I've tried many different solutions to try and make my hair at least decent, with none of them working. I'd really like to try different styles, but at this point my hair won't allow it. I'd greatly appreciate some feedback as to how I can fix my hair. Thanks guys.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How can I get rid of frizzy hair? Tips and products to use MFP73 5 856 10-18-2016 02:12 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Good pomades to tame and straighten my crazy curly hair Salazar Mojo 1 197 10-18-2016 01:44 PM
  Curly hair blow dry with brush to straighten it, Is it damaged? Ttas664 5 201 10-18-2016 01:17 PM
  Method to turn Curly hair into Wavy hair for Men - Hair Product Trick Bradley 2 11,121 09-28-2016 01:13 AM
Last Post: PinkChili