Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairstyle advice on my massive forehead?
05-17-2015, 09:25 AM
Hairstyle advice on my massive forehead?
So I'm 18 and I'm going to prom in a week, I wanted an elegant hairstyle, but as I have this enormous forehead + those gaps, I can't really choose anything + my hair is ultra thin, so I would REALLY appreciate if anyone has an idea for me and my poor hair. Thanks in advance! Blush

[Image: IMG_1499.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1501.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2015, 06:22 AM
Style your hair in a slicked back Undercut with pomade, hair gel or hair wax!
Your forehead is fine. It's much better than I though it would be since you describe your forehead as being massive in the title of your thread. It's fine and it won't be an issue for any men's hairstyles that you choose to pursue.

Considering that we're talking of your prom, you will indeed need an elegant hairstyle. For that, I recommend that you get a slicked back Undercut as you have just-about enough length to get the hair on the top of your head slicked back.

Below is a picture of a slicked back Undercut hairstyle. The male in the picture is Jimmy Darmody from Boardwalk Empire and, if you want to see more pictures of his slicked back Undercut, then check our our Jimmy Darmody's hairstyle and haircut guide.

[Image: tumblr_lw4cl4poDE1qdgkyb.jpg]

To get a slicked back Undercut, go to the barbershop or hair salon and ask for an Undercut haircut. Tell them to not touch the hair on the top of your head, as you're going to need all the length that you have for the slicked back Undercut.

Once you've gotten your Undercut haircut, use a pomade to slick your hair back with a comb. You start at the forehead's hairline and comb your hair back repeatedly until it is flat and uniform. You can then continue combing your hair back with your fingers (not with the comb by now) or leave it at that.

If you don't have a pomade, a hairstyling gel or a hairstyling wax will do. Since your prom is soon, you should get your pomade as soon as possible. Have a look at this linked post where I list the Suavecito pomade and the Layrite pomade as these 2 pomades will go great for your slicked back Undercut.

In your case and since your hair is on the shorter side, I recommend that you get the Suavecito pomade that I recommend in the linked post above. The vendor selling it can deliver the pomade super fast so that it gets in time for your prom! Smile

If using a pomade isn't an option, then consider a hair gel or a hairstyling wax. Have a look at this hair styling gels guide and get the listed Mohawk hair gel.

For an excellent hairstyling wax, have a look at this linked post with a list of great hair wax products and get the 4th listed hair wax labeled as a "Hair wax with a HIGH shine level and a STRONG hold".

Either of the hair gel or hair wax above will work great on your slicked back Undercut if you would rather not use a pomade. Likewise, the recommended pomade, hair gel and styling wax will also work greatly on any other future hairstyles of yours, so they're certainly wise product purchases (not to mention they're cheap too)! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-18-2015, 02:28 PM
RE: Hairstyle advice on my massive forehead?
Thank you so much! I will go to my hair salon and show them some pics and i will definitely post another comment with the results. Cheers!
05-19-2015, 06:56 AM
You will get an awesome slicked back Undercut hairstyle!
Glad we could help you! Smile

Just go through the slicked back Undercut guide and get the pictures that you like the most to then show them to your hairdresser. He or she will not have any problems cutting a good Undercut haircut.

Remember to tell them to not touch (i.e. trim) your hair on the top of the head!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Undercut hairstyle with longer sides to stop Asian hair from sticking out? pt3407 0 44 Yesterday 05:52 AM
Last Post: pt3407
  New Hairstyle ideas Snoopfrancis 1 66 12-06-2016 07:28 PM
Last Post: Snoopfrancis
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 114 12-01-2016 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Need Some Advice Camden 0 72 11-25-2016 06:15 PM
Last Post: Camden