Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hairstyle advice for Oblong face 5 1
Hairstyle advice for Oblong face
09-18-2018, 07:27 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2018 07:28 AM by bardeeshoo.)
Hairstyle advice for Oblong face
Not sure what to do with my hair, currently trying to grow out the top

h ttps://imgur.com/a/mtrvWo9 ---> (remove space from https)

As you can tell haven't had a cut in a while

Normally just get a buzz cut but wanting something longer as I think it would suit my face shape more?

Any advice welcomed, thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2018, 03:20 PM
RE: Hairstyle advice for Oblong face
Hello,

Have you ever considered a skin fade back and sides? Recently had one myself for the first time, although I might change it up again next time! Anyway, with the way your hair is currently, how about a caesar cut with a fade. Something like this perhaps...

[Image: EKTYrXu.jpg]

See what you think!

Cheers
09-19-2018, 10:02 AM
RE: Hairstyle advice for Oblong face
(09-18-2018 03:20 PM)pt123 Wrote:  Hello,

Have you ever considered a skin fade back and sides? Recently had one myself for the first time, although I might change it up again next time! Anyway, with the way your hair is currently, how about a caesar cut with a fade. Something like this perhaps...

[Image: EKTYrXu.jpg]

See what you think!

Cheers

That's actually a good haircut and hairstyle that you've recommended. I was going to recommend a caesar hairstyle too so I'm glad to see other forum members providing helpful solutions.

To the OP:

I'm assuming that you work in an office or corporate environment (by the shirt and necktie), so a bald fade may not be the best option as such haircuts tend to be frown upon in the corporate world. But certainly go with a caesar hairstyle.

Get a taper cut with a hair clipper on the sides and back (any hairdresser or barber will do it) and let the hair on the front grow an extra half of an inch. Then style the hair forward with a matte hair wax. You want to emulate the caesar hairstyle of George Clooney in the movie From Dusk Till Dawn, see it here:

[Image: 3fd4c49ddd73557ad496b2453edf1a05.jpg]

Just get the hair on the sides and back shorter (hair clipper taper) for better aesthetics for your given hair type.

See our caesar hairstyle guide in the link for more on this hairstyle. Also, get this hair wax to style your hair forward as per the caesar hairstyle setup.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Straight hair with oval shape face - Need a new hairstyle! Klukinchikendo 5 273 Today 02:20 PM
Last Post: Klukinchikendo
  Help me find a fitting hairstyle with cowlick and wide face Sucre 1 146 10-03-2018 12:50 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Lightbulb Military Hair Styles and Haircuts - Epic 25 Hairstyle Ideas Panther 2 189 09-20-2018 09:50 AM
Last Post: RomanAct
Thumbs Up Crew Cut Haircut Guide: How To, Advice, Tips and Styling Photos Panther 2 175 09-19-2018 12:16 PM
Last Post: Panther