Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairline Help Urgent
04-24-2017, 01:47 PM
Hairline Help Urgent
Hi my hairline is messed up i need help cause im tired of it being like this, there are little hairs even after a hair cut they are still there even though i've used a razer and everything but no matter what there always there i want to get rid of them once and for all i do have a picture of it just for more support please help asap I need to get rid of asap it makes my hairline look messed up i've had this problem for a couple of years now.[url=Hi my hairline is messed up i need help cause im tired of it being like this, there are little hairs even after a hair cut they are still there even though i've used a razer and everything but no matter what there always there i want to get rid of them once and for all i do have a picture of it just for more support please help asap I need to get rid of asap it makes my hairline look messed up i've had this problem for a couple of years now. There like little prickly hairs [img]Hi my hairline is messed up i need help cause im tired of it being like this, there are little hairs even after a hair cut they are still there even though i've used a razer and everything but no matter what there always there i want to get rid of them once and for all i do have a picture of it just for more support please help asap I need to get rid of asap it makes my hairline look messed up i've had this problem for a couple of years now, it dont let me post the image tho, but there stubble like hairs and im tired of them since it looks like i have a mcdonalds sign on my hair
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Advice requests; Please help me figure out hair cut should I get? (weird hairline) AllenB 0 146 06-05-2017 12:33 AM
Last Post: AllenB
  My hair / hairline and haircuts I could get . Help. John_cook115 1 469 02-08-2017 09:15 PM
Last Post: portraitofcurcelli
  HELP with 'boxed' Hairline Dannyh 0 980 05-01-2016 05:45 AM
Last Post: Dannyh
  17 with big forehead and receding hairline. Buzz hair or go bald? Sammerzy 0 1,237 03-17-2016 10:21 AM
Last Post: Sammerzy