Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haircut in the back for the Modern Slicked back? Bradley Cooper style
01-10-2018, 05:57 AM
Haircut in the back for the Modern Slicked back? Bradley Cooper style
Hi, it's my first post but I have read a lot of guides in this forum and other places my hair is similar to that one of Bradley Cooper in the picture (a little bit longer right now and bit more messy), I would say 90% similar or even a little bit more.

[Image: BUBmb0o.jpg]

Note: I cannot post for some reason any "clickable links" but I wanted to show the picture so I spaced after "//" please close that gap to see the picture in ur navigator

I haven't had a haircut in half for already 4 months and the back of my head is a mess, I like gordon gekko slicked back hairstyle but since I have wavy hair i don't like to flat it out too much but to have something like a lion mane. I also work in the finance industry so undercut slicked back isn't an option.

What are your recommendation for trimming and maintenance? I really believe I have to do something with the growing hair in the back of my head, I just don't know what.

Also somewhere I read that you should cut at least the end (tips) of your hair because it was "dead" to allow new hair to grow.

Hope you guys can help me, thank you very much!! So many things it's easy to be confused !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink How to get Hale Appleman hair style and haircut BobDope 2 3,816 03-23-2017 06:55 PM
Last Post: Wukong Wooten
  Can someone please tell what kind of haircut this is? thedelakore 1 841 12-24-2016 08:41 AM
Last Post: jemas
Music Toby Sebastian Hair Style as Trystane Martell in Game of Thrones Tobys 1 881 10-18-2016 02:30 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Trying to get Simon Baker style from "Margin Call" maverick767 1 1,009 09-05-2016 04:12 AM
Last Post: Salazar Mojo