Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haircut Tip for Styling a Quiff Hairstyle
02-12-2014, 05:13 PM
Haircut Tip for Styling a Quiff Hairstyle
To style a quiff, you first need to get the right haircut. You can either have the hair on the top at an even length or have a taper haircut on the top for the quiff, so the hair on the forelock (front of the scalp/head) is the longest, a similar haircut pattern as that of an Ivy League haircut, although the length of the hair for the quiff will usually be several inches longer than the forelock of an Ivy League cut.

I came across Jurgen's quiff style of Zayn Malik thread where he posted a picture of Zayn Malik with a high quiff. Then I remembered that to make the styling of a quiff easier, it is always better to have a tapered cut on the top of the head instead of an even length cut so that, as said above, the hair on the front is much longer than the rest of the hair on the top.

To help you visualize this little tip I have just given you, here are 2 pictures where the forelock (front of head) is much longer than the rest of the top and is thus perfect for styling a great quiff with some hair wax, hair dryer and hair spray (click each of the 3 links for the specific recommended product/s).

[Image: tumblr_mch7h6ZAFB1qgi6ldo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: 1014253_663860693627861_2108464074_n.jpg]

Then, once you have that length pattern on your head, coat the forelock with some wax while styling it up with your fingers as you blow dry it with the hair dryer and then finish off by fixing the quiff with hair dryer. Voila! Here is how it can now look:

[Image: 800px-Elly_Jackson.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Undercut hairstyle with longer sides to stop Asian hair from sticking out? pt3407 0 16 Today 05:52 AM
Last Post: pt3407
  New Hairstyle ideas Snoopfrancis 1 47 Yesterday 07:28 PM
Last Post: Snoopfrancis
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 107 12-01-2016 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 286 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1