Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair woes and issues when styling short hairstyle evenly
07-21-2015, 07:58 AM
Hair woes and issues when styling short hairstyle evenly
Hello. I have a huge problem. (The problem is huge to me at least)

I don't know what to call this nor do I know how to ask the hair salon how to fix this. I tried like 4 weeks ago and it was a little better but it ended up doing the same thing again. I shall provide pictures of what I'm talking about and then I shall show pictures of what my hair use to do before I got a short hair cut and had to start over to where I am now. Then I'll show picture of the hair style I'm trying to achieve.

First this is my hair now.

Notice the side on the right. The way it just fringes out and is not able to lay flat. The strains of my hair don't stick together and all together my hair style is not like it use to be. It might be the way it was cut and I just want to fix it.

Here is how I want my hair to be again.

As you can see. The way his hair lays and the way it looks like it was cut in that way and optimized for that style.

I'm not sure how to start and fix my "hair splits" on the sides and just the over all style.

If I was to go to the hair salon, what would I tell her to do? What words can I use to help direct her. If you would like more pictures of the style I want and more overall analysis of this. Look up CapnDesDes hair. Plenty of results and you can get a good idea of what I'm talking about.

Thanks a lot guys.

It seems I can't posts links just yet. Any way I can show you guys the images I'm talking about?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New hairstyle for straight hair - Quiff or long hairstyles? Wayne Baskin 0 153 09-23-2016 09:22 AM
Last Post: Wayne Baskin
  Help with styling products for Caesar haircut - Hayden Cassidy hairstyle KIERANHIN95 1 293 07-01-2016 06:59 AM
Last Post: KIERANHIN95
  What hairstyle do i have and how do i style it MustafaZorrok 0 336 06-28-2016 03:25 PM
Last Post: MustafaZorrok
  What to do with poofy asian hair? Straight hair styling problems Lutas 6 48,605 02-11-2016 12:57 PM
Last Post: AntonD