Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair wax styling help as not getting results
06-07-2015, 07:22 AM
Hair wax styling help as not getting results
I got the Gatsby wild shake hair wax. I put a finger tip on my palm and rub. Then I start from the back and go through to the front with my fingers. My hair looks the same as it does without the wax. I did it twice and no difference. I think I'm doing it wrong and I don't want to keep putting on wax until I see a difference because it will be wasting the product. How do you style your hair with a styling wax?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2015, 07:16 PM
RE: Hair wax help
Gatsby Wild Shake is a pretty weak hair wax. It might not be the best product for your hair. Its supposed to give your hair a a natural finish, so it should feel like your hair has no product in it, but your hair should be easier to style after you have the product in it. I would say try another hair product. I have long wavy thin hair and I love using american crew fiber. Also make sure your hair is dry before you apply the wax, it might help.
06-08-2015, 06:17 AM
RE: Hair wax help
I got short straight hair about 2 inches. I like the idea of being able to restyle throughout the day without washing and applying more product. I think I rub it in my hand too much (to point it dry). Will try again with less rubbing and adding a little more product.

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Styling cream DaHansan 0 204 08-14-2016 04:53 AM
Last Post: DaHansan
  What styling hair products Jax Teller uses (Charlie Hunnam)? SAMCRO 11 35,556 07-19-2016 08:21 AM
Last Post: beardlover
  Volumizing hair mousse or product for styling thin hair? 92GTA 2 479 06-15-2016 08:12 PM
Last Post: 92GTA
  Anyone seen this styling Professional Dancer round brush? marathon16 0 231 05-04-2016 04:58 AM
Last Post: marathon16